Dr Kleanthis is an Obstetric Gynaecologist, Specialist in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery. His private practice is located in Ambelokipi, and he offers the possibility of an appointment via Skype or telephone. Upon contact, he also accepts appointments for the Institute of Life IASO and Mother clinics.
He graduated from the Medical School of the University of Ioannina and completed his training in Obstetrics and Gynecology in Athens. He was awarded a Master’s (MSc) and Doctoral (PhD) degree from the Medical School of the National and Kapodistrian University of Greece, where he was awarded a Doctorate degree. He has published a number of studies in reputable scientific journals, both in the Greek and foreign scientific press and has participated in International and Greek conferences with numerous scientific presentations.
He further developed his career in the UK, where he gained broader experience in general Obstetrics and Gynaecology and initially specialised in Open, Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Gynaecological Surgery at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals.
He followed this with a second specialisation in Reproductive Medicine and IVF at the world renowned Centre for Reproductive Medicine at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital where he was a member of the team of leading Reproductive Gynaecologists such as Tarek El-Toukhy and Yakoub Khalaf.
For both specialties she is recognised by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Great Britain (RCOG).
– Degree from the Medical School of the University of Ioannina, University of Ioannina, Excellent (2003)
– Master’s Degree (MSc) Medical School of the National and Kapodistrian University of Greece Excellent (2010)
– Doctor of Medicine, School of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Greece, Excellent (2018)
– Specialization in Gynecological Surgery, RCOG (2016)
– Specialization in Reproductive Medicine and IVF, RCOG (2019)
– Private practice of Obstetrics and Gynaecology with special interest in IVF and Reproductive Medicine, Ampelokipi (2021)
– Consultant, Reproductive Gynaecology Specialist, Centre for Reproductive Medicine and Preimplantation Genetic Testing, Guy’s Hospital, London, UK (2017-2020)
– Consultant Obstetric Gynaecologist, Specialising in Open, Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Gynaecological Surgery, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals, UK (2013-2017)
– Consultant Obstetric Gynaecologist, Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals, UK (2013)
– Speciality Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Konstantopouleio General Hospital, Athens, Greece (2008-2012)
– Outdoors Service, Nafplio General Hospital (2007-2008)
– Surgical Specialty, General Hospital of Nafplion (2005-2007)